Wenatchee Valley Humane Society executive director Taylor Sharp chats with KOHO Morning Show host Chris Hansen about this week’s Pet(s) of the Week, Nibby and fellow Guinea pig friends Deedee, Jack Jack and Momo!…Read More
Dr. James Wallace, interim health officer with the Chelan-Douglas Health District, talks with KOHO Morning Show host Chris Hansen about the latest pandemic metrics in the region, as well as how flu season is staging to create potentially recondite health concerns in the local community.…Read More
Chelsea Ewer and Rosa Pulido from the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce talk with KOHO Morning Show host Chris Hansen about the organization’s search for a new executive director, as well as several upcoming events and a ribbon cutting ceremony in December.…Read More
Allie Jordan, director of this year’s Numerica Festival of Trees event, chats with KOHO Morning Show host Chris Hansen about the return of the festival to in-person patronage and the gala and live auction which will culminate the occasion on Saturday.…Read More
Cori Bautista with Women’s Service League of NCW chats with KOHO Morning Show host Chris Hansen about this weekend’s “My Girlfriend’s Closet” event at a new and larger venue.…Read More
- Note: For a large group it’s better to use two 12 lb. birds than one large one. They cook faster and tend to say moist longer.
- Be sure to allow plenty of time for turkey to thaw
- Place bird breast side down and use shears to cut out backbone
- Flip bird over and press to break breast bone so it lays flat
- You may choose to inject or just leave it as is
- You can also loosen the skin gently with your hand and rub seasoning or herbed butter under it.
Alex Haley, program director of the Numerica Performing Arts Center (PAC), is joined by Amy Edwards and Ernest Palmer – director and co-director of the PAC’s annual Holiday Spice variety show for a chat with KOHO Morning Show host Chris Hansen about this year’s presentation.…Read More
- One 5LB Chub of bologna.
- Unwrap and score bologna with crosshatch pattern about ½ inch deep
- Coat all sides with light coat of mustard to make seasoning stick
- Apply your favorite rub or seasoning
- Place in 250 deg smoker or oven for 2 hours
- Apply bbq sauce and continue smoking for an additional 45 minutes
- Serve on sandwiches or with cheese and crackers
- Make Your Own Adult Luncheable!
Rory Turner and Craig Larsen of the Chelan-Douglas Regional Port Authority talk with KOHO Morning Show host Chris Hansen about how disruptions in the global supply chain caused by the pandemic are impacting local businesses.…Read More
Jordan Gonzalez of the Wenatchee Valley Humane Society chats with KOHO Morning Show host Chris Hansen about the organization’s Pet of the Week, Lorence!…Read More
Chelan County Commissioner Bob Bugert talks with KOHO Morning Show host Chris Hansen about the recent allocation of over $200,000 in lodging tax revenues to tourism-related organizations in the region.…Read More